Information provided when obtaining personal data from the Data Subject pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amending and supplementing certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”) and the Data Subject’s consent to the processing of his/her personal data pursuant to the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act.
I. Introductory Provisions
- The Controller of the online shop eshop.rustique.sk and www.rustique.sk is RUSTIQUE, a.s., which is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subjects pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Identification and Contact Details of the Controller:
Business name: RUSTIQUE, a.s.
registered office: Hviezdoslavova 67, 929 01 Dunajská Streda
ID: 36 828 700
registered in: Commercial Register of the Trnava District Court, Section: Sa, File Number: 10498/T
phone number: +421 911 311 967
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer, if designated: Data Protection Officer is designated.
- The Controller processes the personal data of customers – the Buyers as Data Subjects provided by these customers – buyers or personal data obtained by the Controller on the basis of the fulfilment of an order of customers – Buyers or obtained by the Controller during the registration of a Customer in the online store or obtained for the purpose of sending a newsletter. The personal data provided by the Buyer to the Controller via the registration form, the Controller’s newsletter registration form, the contact form or the direct order must be true, and in the event of a change, the Buyer is obliged to immediately inform the Controller of the change.
- The Controller shall further process the personal data of persons who have requested a personal meeting through the website of the Controller as Data Subjects provided by those persons when filling in the form for the purpose of setting up a personal meeting. The personal data provided by the persons referred to in this point of the terms and conditions to the Controller via the respective form must be true and, in the event of a change, the persons are obliged to inform the Controller of the change without delay.
- The Controller further processes the personal data of persons who have been registered for the purpose of sending the Controller’s newsletter or sending the Controller’s catalogues, as Data Subjects, provided by these persons when filling in the relevant form. The personal data provided to by the persons referred to in this point of the terms and conditions to the Controller via the relevant form must be true and, in the event of a change, the persons are obliged to immediately inform and the Controller of the change.
II. Information on How to Use the Website.
- The website of the Controller automatically collects certain information and stores it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location of the computer or device from which the visitor accesses the Internet, browser type, operating system, and other information about the use of www.rustique.sk and eshop.rustique.sk, including page view history. This information is used by the Controller in order to design the site to better meet the needs of users. A visitor’s IP address may also be used to enable the Controller to diagnose server problems and administer the website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and gather broad demographic information that helps the Controller identify visitor preferences. The Controller does not link the above information about the use of the website with other information and does not intend to identify visitors by this data. The processing of information about the use of websites is a widespread type of processing on the Internet.
III. Purpose and Legal Basis of the Processing of Personal Data
- The purpose of the processing of personal data for which the personal data is intended:
- order processing, tax invoicing and complaints management in the online shop;
- the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party, or to take pre-contractual action at the request of the Data Subject;
- sending registered customers a newsletter;
- direct marketing – contacting and informing about the offer of goods and services of the Controller;
- customer registration in the online shop;
- contacting the Controller via the contact form;
- sending catalogues of the Controller;
- setting a date for a face-to-face meeting;
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party or for the performance of a pre-contractual measure at the request of the Data Subject;
- the Data Subject’s consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
IV. Sources and Scope of Personal Data Processing
- The Controller processes the personal data of customers – buyers, registering customers in the online store and registering customers for the purpose of sending newsletters in the following scope: username, first name, last name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, in the case of a legal entity also the name of the company, ID number, VAT number, VAT ID number.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer the personal data of the Data Subject to a third country or an international organization.
- The information provided by the buyer through the order form, the newsletter registration form or the contact form is used exclusively for the purpose of providing a specific service and will not be provided to third parties or otherwise commercially exploited, with the exception of the provision of information to entities cooperating with the Controller for the purpose of carrying out the activity of selling products, which are mainly shipping and delivery companies and entities engaged in the assembly of the Controller’s products, respectively, with the exception of the company Brainsum, s.r.o., which manages the Controller’s online store.
V. Data Retention Period
- The Controller shall store the personal data of the Data Subject:
- for the duration of the Data Subject’s contractual relationship with the Controller;
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Data Subject and for the exercise of claims arising from that contractual relationship;
- for the duration of the Data Subject’s registration in the online shop of the Controller;
- for the duration of the registration of the Data Subject for the purposes of sending the newsletter, and
- further for the period of time determined and required by the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic for the storage of personal data.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
VI. Rights of the Data Subject
The Controller informs the Data Subjects that they are particularly entitled to the following rights under the Personal Data Protection Act:
- the right to obtain from the Controller access to personal data relating to the Data Subject; the Data Subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether personal data relating to him/her are being processed;
- the right to rectification of personal data; the Data Subject shall have the right to have incorrect personal data concerning him or her rectified by the Controller without undue delay; having regard to the purpose of the processing of personal data, the Data Subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- the right to the erasure of personal data;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to consent where processing is conditional on the Data Subject’s consent and the possibility of withdrawing that consent;
- the right to file a petition with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
- The Controller informs the Data Subject that the provision of personal data as well as the consent to their processing is voluntary. The Controller further informs the customer - buyer that the seller as the Controller will process the personal data of the buyer in the process of concluding the purchase contract without his/her consent as a Data Subject, since the processing of the buyer’s personal data will be carried out by the Controller in pre-contractual relations with the buyer and the processing of the buyer’s personal data is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract, in which the buyer acts as one of the contracting parties.
- The Controller informs the Data Subject that he/she has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data at any time, either by written letter sent to the address of the Controller’s registered office or by sending an e-mail to the Controller’s e-mail address, whereby the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal of the Data Subject’s data.
- The Controller may, under the conditions set out in Section 30 of the Personal Data Protection Act, limit the scope of obligations and rights related to the protection of personal data, as well as the principles of personal data protection.
- The Data Subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and which has legal effects concerning him/her or similarly significantly affects him/her; however, this shall not apply where the decision is necessary for the conclusion of a contract or the performance of a contract between the Data Subject and the Controller, or where the decision is made pursuant to a special regulation or an international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound and which also provides for appropriate measures guaranteeing the protection of the Data Subject’s rights and legitimate interests, or where the decision is based on the Data Subject’s explicit consent. There is no automated individual decision-making on the part of the Controller.
VII. Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
By submitting an order from the online order form, by submitting the registration form in the online shop, or by submitting the form for the purpose of sending the newsletter of the Controller, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
At the same time, there are also strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of our website. These cookies are automatically stored in your browser, but in no way do they serve or can be used to identify you. These cookies enable, for example, logging into the secure areas of our website, recognize and count the number of visitors, and see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, so that we can best tailor our offerings to your requirements based on them.
The rustique.sk website also uses a cookie of the integrated Messenger application, which can be turned on/off at any time before the start of a new session in the pop-up window at the bottom of the screen, by clicking on “Cookie Settings”. This cookie is also used to improve our services, as we can use it to have a real-time chat dialogue with you. Through Messenger you can also ask about our services, products or in case of a problem we can provide you with support as soon as possible.
The Controller is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the personal data protection terms and conditions will be published by the Controller on its website and at the same time will send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address that has been provided to the Controller.